Thursday, January 12, 2012

My first paranormal post

I want to introduce myself and my paranormal group. First and foremost I am a wife and a mother. My husband is the co-founder and co-lead investigator of our group. I have lived in the Cedar Hill/Adams, TN area all of my life (not counting 3 years that I lived in Germany). As a child and even now as an adult there have been things that have happened that I could never quite explain. I can’t honestly say it was a ghost or spirit, but something paranormal, or above the normal.

The paranormal is something that has fascinated me all my life. It’s hard to explain but I am a believer and a skeptic. I do believe in the paranormal and the existence of ghosts, but I am a skeptic because I do believe there are other explanations for most of the phenomenon that people experience. Our mission is to help others understand what is happening in their home or business.

Our group is known as the Cedar Hill Adams Paranormal Society, or CH.A.P.S. It is a newly formed paranormal investigation group. We are literally and figuratively a family group, consisting of actual family members and friends who we consider family. We are also the first paranormal team that has been given permission to investigate the Bell Witch Cave in Adams, TN.

In this blog I will share experiences that I have had with the paranormal, evidence collected from our investigations, and I will also do reviews on the equipment I have. The reviews will include websites where you can purchase the item if you wish. I also want to hear stories of your experiences and will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thank you for reading and have a happy paranormal day!

No comments:

Post a Comment