Thursday, February 23, 2012

Basic ghost hunting kit...

            Some of the most basic equipment can be your best friends in an investigation. I think for a beginner the best pieces to have are an easy to use digital recorder (I recommend an Olympus), a digital camera, some sort of EMF detector, and a video camera with night vision. My first kit was composed of a digital recorder, video camera, digital camera, a flashlight, a K2 meter, and tons of batteries. I would practice doing EVP’s in my home (which was not hauntedL) to get over that silly feeling of talking to the air. I played around with my equipment until I knew it backward and forward.

Since then I have built my kit from a small cardboard box to 6 pelican cases full of equipment. Most of it my husband has gotten me for Christmas and my birthday. He supports my love of the paranormal. I now have full spectrum cameras, IR cameras, laser grids, an Ovilus X, spirit box, etc. The best results came from my basic kit; it doesn’t have to be the most expensive equipment just be sure you know how to use it properly!

Thanks for reading and have a happy paranormal day!

1 comment: