Thursday, February 16, 2012

It's been awhile...

I apologize for the delay in posting anything in the last 2 weeks. I have been talking with someone who has asked us to investigate her home. She is having some strange things happen that she cannot explain. We have been doing what we can to keep in touch with her and figure out a time to get together with her. She is currently out of town so hopefully I will have results of an investigation to share with you all soon. Paranormal happenings in this area are a lot more common than people think. It's just many people are afraid to talk about it.

The infamous Bell Witch hauntings took place between 1817 and 1821. It’s the only known instance in which a human being was killed by a spirit and the most documented case of the paranormal. I will talk a lot more about this subject in another post. I have been lucky enough that one of my childhood friends’ parents are the owners of the Bell Witch Cave. Ghost and the paranormal have always been a part of my life and I am enjoying the thought of sharing these experiences with all of my readers!



Thank you for reading and have a happy paranormal day!



To research the Bell Witch on your own please visit the Official site at

http://www.bellwitchcave.com/ghost_hauntings/bell_witch_legend.htm

This is the site ran by the owners and not an outside party..

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about not having a hyperlink on the www link I posted. I will try to get that fixed. Also I'll be linking my blog to her website and vice versa. Thanks for reading!!

    ReplyDelete